A wee bit of insanity

 here goes nothing. 



Places like this...make me think about eternity.

Sometimes I wonder how it would feel to jump into the luscious waves ~ and swim into the deep bluey lagoon. Immerse in its darkness, go deeper into the mysteries of blue, reaching different shades of darkness. See mystical creatures.

 Until my lungs start burning up. 

They would burn and burn,  my body would resist my movements, and suddenly I’d be flapping my arms and legs around like a new born baby bird. Panic. I’d hear death knocking at my doorstep.

 I’ll let the waves carry me to the top, where my body will uncontrollably shudder and gasp for oxygen, and then I’ll laugh at the top of my lungs besides the waves.

My head will start to ache - the weight of my hair will pull me down.
My lungs scorched with pain. But the cool air would bite into my skin - create an intricate straitjacket, restricting my movements.

I’d stare up at the sky, the moon, the glorious stars. 
I’d see the light in the darkness. I’d see the beauty of it all. 
And the waves would lull me to sleep.

Comments

Popular Posts