5 Things You Could Do During Lockdown

We should be apologising to 2019 for what we said to her. 2020 started really well. Let's keep saving people by staying at home.

I'm not sure about you, but I know always hearing about COVID19 is just so depressing. I'd rather pretend it didn't exist. I'm not trying to be ignorant, I'm just trying to keep my mind preoccupied.

I've been furloughed which, is why I have time, to create silly little blogs like this. Last week I got so frustrated with Instagram because I kept seeing the same thing over and over again on the meme pages.



If you're "bored in the house and...in the house bored, bored in the house and I'm in the house bored" I suggest you keep reading my blog. Hehe xD


  • Creative Piece - I'm not a creative person. I've tried to sketch, dance, paint, cook and bake etc. Side maple syrup, I actually stitched two pieces of paper together due to my unending boredom. One day I did google up, "paint designs with tape". I'll add a link to my tik-tok so that you can see it for yourself. You could also create content; a video or a collage/edit a picture or video; this actually takes forever but do it in small chunks if you want to make it more manageable. This lockdown could last for 6 months for all we know. \-_-/.
  • Exercise - There are tonnes of videos you can watch and follow in your own room, out in the garden or in your living room. You might feel more motivated to do a workout with a few of your friends, or your only one. So you could use either zoom, Houseparty, Whatsapp Video Calls, Facetime and etc. There's a lot of technology for you to utilise. 
  • Garden- If you actually have a garden or have plants. Water them, feed them, throw compliments at them, I'm sure they'll appreciate it. 
  • Got this picture from stayathomemum.com
    Renovate and Clean- According to my friend, Claudia, it's so satisfying to iron your duvet (don't ask me why I don't know), she said it feels heavenly to sleep on. It is suggested that you move furniture around and clean around the house where you usually don't. By that, I think she means places like your basement (if you're rich enough to afford one, I know I can't). Maybe you could change the layout of your bedroom or living room? 
  • Book- You could read a book; it could be Catch 22 by Joseph Heller. Set yourself a challenge by trying to understand the words that he uses. If you prefer crying, I suggest you try reading a maths book. If that isn't your thing, try reading manga or manhwa. Sign up to webtoon, they've got magnificent graphics. I'm sure I'll be able to recommend something to you. So drop a comment below if you do want to check webtoon out.

*Side Maple Syrup- Side note

Yours Truly Chicken and Waffles with Maple Syrup  ;)

Comments

Popular Posts