Boba brain thoughts

 Boba

Waddup!

What do you guys know about bubble tea? Ok so if you dislike mushrooms and bananas (I've heard it's pretty common to hate them both - there might be some sort of science behind it but I don't know) you should try bubble tea. *Side maple syrup - bubble tea is also known as boba.


I also hate tea, the only teas I drink are peppermint tea (I don't like it but I don't mind it) and bubble tea. I love bubble tea. If you want to try milk tea, try a taro milk tea, some  - by some I mean one friend - mentioned it tastes like Nesquik. Have this warm, it tastes quite nice warm. Personally, I'm not the type of person that can tolerate plain milk, my tongue craves flavour not icky bland white water that comes out of cows and goats. 

Anyways let's get back to the topic, if you want a juice-based bubble tea, I totally recommend winter melon bubble tea, it's awesome! It tastes like sweet popcorn but not the cheap version, it's more endearing than that. I personally think it's best to have this drink cold when it's nice and warm. Be that in your house or outside, it doesn't matter, you can have bubble tea all the time, it's always boba season. 


*Side maple syrup - Side note

Yours Truly Chicken and waffles with maple syrup


Comments

Popular Posts