The beginning of a bored blogger


Dear Anyone Who Finds This, Do not blame the drugs.”—Lynda Barry, Cruddy. Did I just google up "amazing starting sentences"? Yes, I did. To find the website I used click the link on the quote. 

I want to start a blog. I've not always wanted to, but it was definitely something I thought about, my purpose isn't to become famous. It is to share the random, infrequent and overwhelming thoughts I have. I want to stay anonymous. It would be cool though, to know if what I write is relatable or interesting. I will take constructive criticism and positive comments on board. Let me know what you think if you do come across this. I've enabled it so that you can comment on it anonymously. 

I've never been at the top of the class - or noticed- so I wouldn't mind if no one really read this. I don't have an audacious personality.

I am a young writer that lacks experience however I hope I find my style (because if you don't have one, you're dead).

I'll be writing quite a lot about my thoughts, thoughts about what I watch, listen to and read. Side note: I'm also horrible at reading people, but I'll go through my thought process, and you guys could help me out a little with my people skills.



I'm passionate about Kdramas and Music but that's not all. I'll be writing about what inspires me too. I hope you won't mind me changing up a quote (but don't worry I'll try my best to give credit to the right person), "I'm not a blogger but I am a person who blogs". Just watch this, you can stop at 55 seconds, or watch it all to understand the quote. (Jackson is obviously a rapper though). Not a #Koreaboo. I do love k-pop, k-drama and anime. Not a #Weeb. ✌️


All my English teachers are likely to be so disappointed with my choice of vocabulary, sentence structures, grammar etc. Sorry, teach. 

Yours Truly Chicken and waffles with maple syrup (I'm a foodie too) ;)




Comments

TKOword said…
Yo, I'm also an aspiring blogger as well. Visit my blog and enjoy!!!
BORED HOOMAN 6 said…
Thanks for dropping a comment, I'm shook that someone has even found my page.

Popular Posts